18 January 2016

Miami, Wynwood & Italy

It's with no surprise that I'd find my favourite spot in Miami to be in Wynwood, Miami's Art/Design District, where I went again during this last trip.
Not only the cool, but the kind of place I totally see myself running, but in a smaller scale/space. This one is huge, like an old warehouse, and it's certainly a challenge to offer that cozy and comfy atmosphere I appreciate. Other than that, it would be pretty much it all: good food (all 'Made in Italy' style (btw, the name of the place), which isn't bad at all - some things, like food, 'italians just do it better' :)), good wine, a mix between a small shop and a bar, good music, a lot of details and a killing deco!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...