7 March 2015

Pateira, meu amor

Sometimes I miss this place so much, although I still happen to live here... It keeps me company in all its alive and immaterial life. I feel good in here, contemplating it feeds my heart and soul more than any other thing or human being can do. It's always been like this... I feel this place, we communicate with each other; I've grown up here, shared tears, laugh, love, my biggest love, my deepest thoughts and secrets with these waters and land...
I'm never alone, precisely the opposite - even though I've walked these paths endlessly mostly by myself, but no other way I'd rather it to be!
It might as well be one of my most loyal relationship with something or "someone", true affection and respect.









More here & here & here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...