24 November 2015

It's not that a girl can dream...

...it's that a girl SHOULD dream! And about that, my friends, I tell you, for the good and for the bad, I am an expert.

I've shared Christmas spirit a few times throughout this blog and I've been lucky enough to live some beautiful experiences myself, like the most beautiful Winter ever (in the snowy Milano) and a kind of Christmas dream when in Wien at the Christmas Market (here) drinking mulled wine et al, as well as last year's travel to Germany for more Winter Wonderland beauty (here & here).
So, now, this post, in nothing but a kind of an (massive) ode to my favorite time of the year we're slowly again entering to (photo credits unknown, unfortunately).

"Dashing through the snow..."












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...