31 July 2013

Wien

While in Milano, I had the opportunity to go to Wien, Austria, on a car trip, for a weekend. I remember I was quite apprehensive to do so for some reasons (one, for we were 11 people and I only kew one of them!, second, it was a 18h round trip!), but guess what, it's now one of the most beautiful memories I have in my entire life!
Winter time, Christmas mood all on with Christmas markets and mulled wine, Wien is such a peaceful, clean, small, organized and classy city (there were moments I truly felt I was in other epoch), the music everywhere!, the Staatsoper (State Opera), the Musikverein (place for the dreamy New Year's Concert of the Wien Philharmonic), well... everything went perfect in that trip!










More photos from Wien here & here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...